Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome....let the blogging begin!

Hi, My name is Jenn and I recently decided it’s time to jump on the blogging band wagon.  I am a wife and mother of 2 boys ages 9 and 6 (more to come on them later).  I recently graduated from college as an adult learner and find myself (finally!) with time to get more involved in homemaking, budgeting, and loving and enjoying my family life.  Essentially that is what I plan this blog to be all about.  Some of my current interests (read obsessions) are frugal living, budgeting and debt snowball and focusing on a more natural, organic environment for my children to grow up in.
The world is a tough place and it seems to be getting tougher every day.  Setting goals and moving forward day by day take patience and stamina.  I lack both of these naturally but am determined to push through and see the wonderful end results of my efforts.  My goals (not to be confused with resolutions) for the remainder of 2011 are:
  • Pay off percentage of student loan debt (amount yet to be determined)
  • Set and stick to a family budget
  • Save money on groceries and food
  • Decorate my house to feel like a welcoming home on a very tight budget
  • Spend time creating memories with my family and friends
I hope that you will enjoy joining me on my journey to reach these goals.  Hopefully I can share some great tips along the way and I look forward to learning from others as well.
Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment